19 Aug 048 – If not contraception, then what?! If birth control is so bad, what other options do women have?
Download the weDignify Dialogue Guide: click here!
If not contraception, then what?!
If birth control is so bad, what other options do women have?
Dr. Marguerite Duane from FACTS walks us through NATURAL and SCIENTIFIC fertility awareness-based methods to avoid (and achieve!) pregnancy.
- FACTS website – link
- 2010 study on doctors & their familiarity with FABMs (3-6% familiar with modern methods) – link
- Study finds birth control as a Group 1 Carcinogen – link
In the last line of the monograph on page 311, it states “Combined estrogen-progestogen oral contraceptives are carcinogenic to humans (Group 1).”
- FACTS 2013 review of FABM effectiveness ratings by the CDC vs actual effectiveness – link
- FACTS conferences and events – link
- FACTS review and rating of phone fertility apps for avoiding pregnancy – link
- FACTS webinars – link