11 Nov Apply to be SFLI’s Spring Intern!
Are you passionate about building a Culture of Life?
Are you interested in expanding your experience as a pro-life leader in Illinois?
Does the potential to make a real impact on the pro-life movement in Illinois get you fired up?
Apply to be SFLI’s Spring Intern!
Work alongside Students for Life of Illinois staff to build up the pro-life movement! If accepted, you will work with an organization that is making a real impact on the direction of the pro-life movement, while also gaining invaluable experience in the non-profit sector.
Here’s what Katie had to say when asked what message she had for internship applicants:
“We need you. The Culture of Life isn’t going to be built overnight. You probably have other jobs, commitments, etc. but I guarantee none of them will form you as a leader and as a person as well as interning with SFLI.”
- Requirements: Motivated, Proactive, Organized pro-life college student
- Duration: Part-time unpaid position (2-3 days/week)
- Start Date: No later than February 1, 2016 – dependent on accepted applicant’s school schedule
- Location: Chicago or Champaign
- End Date: May 13, 2016
- Deadline: December 7, 2015 at the latest
- Submit complete application as a .pdf to Morgan McFarlin – [email protected]
- .pdf must include:
- Page 1 – Cover letter
- Page 2 – Résumé
- Page 3-4 – Application Questions
- Process: following submission of entire application, candidates will be reviewed and contacted by SFLI
- Why are you passionate about interning with SFLI? (Answer in 300-500 words)
- How are you looking to grow if you were accepted for the internship? (Answer in 300-500 words)
For questions regarding the position contact, Morgan – [email protected]