03 Sep Be the SFLI Fall Intern!
Are you looking to grow in your pro-life leadership?
Are you interested in making a real impact on the pro-life movement in Illinois?
Apply to be the SFLI Fall Intern!
Work alongside Students for Life of Illinois staff to build up the pro-life movement through event planning, fundraising support, and activating your peers!
If accepted, you will work with an organization that is making a real impact on the direction of the pro-life movement, while also gaining invaluable experience in the non-profit sector.
Here’s what Nate had to say about his experience as an SFLI intern:
“[I built the movement] by empowering, inspiring and educating pro-life college leaders across the state. Especially by reaching out to them and bringing them together to learn from each other.”
- Requirements: Motivated, Proactive, Organized pro-life college student
- Duration: Part-time unpaid position (2-3 days/week)
- Start Date: No later than September 21, dependent on accepted applicant’s school schedule
- Location: Chicago or Champaign
- End Date: December 18, 2015
- Deadline: September 14, 2015 at the latest
- Submit complete application as a .pdf to Morgan McFarlin at [email protected]
- .pdf includes:
- Page 1 – Cover letter
- Page 2 – Résumé
- Page 3-4 – Application Questions
- Process: following submission of entire application, candidates will be reviewed and contacted by SFLI
- Why are you passionate about interning with SFLI? (Answer in 300-500 words)
- How are you looking to grow if you were accepted for the internship? (Answer in 300-500 words)
For questions regarding the position contact, Morgan at [email protected]