- Life is to be protected from conception through natural death.
- Love saves lives.
- People come first.
- Everyone (men and women) have crucial roles to play in building a culture of life.
We believe in:
- Every person.
- Sacrificial Love
- Celebrating Life
- Dignifying all people.
- Using Dialogue with Dignity™, which dignifies in word and deed the person(s) speaking, the person(s) speaking to, and the person(s) standing for
- Being consistent in word and action.
- Actions that build both the person doing the action and a culture of life. We never use people.
- Building lasting, authentic relationships to change culture.
- Servant Leadership
- Empowering people to move beyond apathy and into action. However, we do not use short term, shock tactics to motivate others out of fear or anger.
Core Symbol: The Yellow Umbrella
Abortion pours down on lives around us. We extend the yellow umbrella to protect life at each step. The umbrella covers both mother and child, for we love them both. We carry yellow to show our joy for life. Pointing forward, we move out of the tragedy of abortion and into a future of hope!
Core Leadership Skills
- Decision Quality
- Motivating Others
- Vision Driven
- Willingness to Grow and Sacrifice